莱昂纳多和蜘蛛侠居然是一生的好朋友
本文首发国内开源代码托管平台Gitee
文章地址:
觉得不错的话,你的star是对我最大的支持!
Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire - Friends For Life.
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥和托比·马奎尔 — 一生的朋友
评论区
Bukgakov: He's lucky to be a man... otherwise he would have been dumped once he reached the age 25.
他(指托比)很幸运是一个男人……不然的话他一旦到了25岁就会被甩掉。
注:这里嘲讽莱昂纳多交往的众多女友,大部分到了25岁被莱昂纳多甩掉。
Flappybearfish: I'm gonna say it, Tobey aged better.
我想说,托比老的更快。
My mental Health:
我的心理健康:
My best friend complimenting me.
我最好的朋友夸奖我。
评论区
Mdvasilkatsarov:
My 1 y.o. son smiling and saying daddy when I come home.
当我回家的时候,我1岁的儿子微笑着说“爸爸”。
注:y.o. 是 years old的缩写。
Im_your_daddy2: You guys have friends?
你们这群家伙有朋友?
Reasons why I am polite to waiters:
我礼貌对待服务生的原因:
Because I realize they're human beings, trying to make a living, not my servants.
因为我意识到他们是人类,努力在谋生,而不是我的仆人。
评论区
Kashrana: Nothing wrong with being polite to everyone.
没错,礼貌待人。
Princess_link: Shouldn't we try to be polite to everyone regardless of their job?
无论职业如何,我们不都应该努力礼貌对待每一个人吗?
Theskyhighguy: Fixed it for you.
帮你修好了。